Imago Clinical Training
Experience the opportunity to train in Imago!
Imago develops healthy, loving and connected relationships through healing and growth in a profound and dynamic way.
Working through the lens of a relational paradigm, Imago creates a life changing shift in consciousness as you learn skills to empower you personally and professionally.
With our expert coaching, you'll become comfortable and adept with any couple in your office.
Imago’s Clinical Training program will set you on a path of healing, wholeness, and truly transform how you show up in the world.
This highly gratifying training will...
- Take your professional career to the next level.
- Teach research-based skills to restore safety and connection to conflict filled couples that have experienced a rupture.
- Provide relationship insight with Imago’s unique approach to resolving relationship issues and identifying healing and growth opportunities.
- Guide couples to reconnect using transformative Imago Relationship Therapy tools.
- Allow for personal and professional growth, as you begin to guide your clients to healthier and happier relationships.
Hear what therapists say about the Imago Clinical Training and being an Imago Therapist. Watch the video below.
The Imago Clinical Training program, or ICT, (formerly Basic Clinical Training) is an intensive, and in-depth introduction to the theory and practice of IRT. Through lecture, demonstration, and experiential learning, you will be provided with the tools and support to help you integrate this unique approach to working with couples into your professional practice. Consistent with the approach itself, we believe that learning comes as much through experience as it does through understanding. We therefore compliment all of our theoretical teaching with direct practice, as well as personal exploration. Our goal is to help therapists develop the skills that will allow a sense of confidence and competence in working with couples, thus skillfully guiding clients into “healing through relationship”. You can expect that this work will be challenging, but at the same time extremely gratifying.